Saturday 16 March 2013

Homoeopathy at an End


It seems that this is to be the last homoeopathy posting. Thursday night we learned that the rules have been changed for visas and what was OK before is no longer OK, so we cannot work. For me, this means stopping over a week before I have planned, which is a shock, but it doesn’t take away what I have learned. [For people after us, this should not be a problem though.]

This meant that Friday was our final clinic and it was good to see a massai man (arriving on a bicycle) who had a bowed knee from childhood. He had various head pains, high blood pressure and knee pain.

He found that the remedy helped him enormously – his smile was lovely when he said this – particularly with the HBP. Hopefully, longer term it will also help his legs as at his first appointment he described how he felt that the second knee was beginning to deform.

There have been some wonderful improvements to note, not least the seriously ill home visit I made to an AIDS patient, who looked to be at the end, on a drip with oxygen and not responding ton anything. On Wednesday I saw him and he had eaten two cups of porridge and been talking a little in the morning; he was barely conscious that afternoon, but he moved his head and raised his eyebrows when I went – perhaps he recognised me?
 
With all the difficulties I had at the start, I have finally got into the swing of things; seeing many people in one day, taking cases, and searching for remedies, whilst still being able to pick up visual and other clues. I have got it and then it’s time to leave. Humph! but there it is.

Thank you for listening and please feel free to donate to 
Homeopathy For Health in Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment